- Nov 7, 2022BrainStorm Cell Therapeutics Presents New Analyses from NurOwn's Phase 3 ALS Trial at the 21st Annual NEALS Meeting
New post-hoc analyses that account for ALSFRS-R floor effects add to the robust body of evidence supporting a clinically meaningful treatment effect with NurOwn® in ALS NEW YORK, Nov. 7, 2022...
- Oct 20, 2022BrainStorm Cell Therapeutics Presents NurOwn® Phase 2 Progressive MS Biomarker Data at the 38th ECTRIMS Congress
Biomarker analyses show robust increases in cerebrospinal fluid neuroprotective biomarkers following NurOwn treatment NEW YORK, Oct. 20, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- BrainStorm Cell Therapeutics Inc....
- Oct 7, 2022BrainStorm Presents New Biomarker Analyses from NurOwn's Phase 3 ALS Trial at the ALS ONE Research Symposium
NurOwn® drove biomarker responses, affecting pathways related to neurodegeneration, neuroinflammation, and neuroprotection, that were consistent in participants with both advanced ALS and less...
- Sep 15, 2022BrainStorm Cell Therapeutics Announces Peer Reviewed Publication of Results from the NurOwn® Phase 2 Progressive MS Trial in Multiple Sclerosis Journal
Data demonstrate NurOwn's safety and provide preliminary evidence of efficacy in patients with progressive multiple sclerosis Biomarker analyses show consistent treatment effects in...
- Aug 15, 2022BrainStorm Cell Therapeutics Announces Second Quarter 2022 Financial Results and Provides a Corporate Update
BrainStorm to submit a Biologics License Application (BLA) to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for NurOwn® for the treatment of ALS New clinical analyses reinforce the conclusions from...